Friday, December 31, 2010

My apologies

I generally have a very relaxed attitude towards music in the house. I let the kids listen to just about everything. I,of course,control this with my Ipod selections. Out of nostalgia the other day I downloaded "Supersonic" by JJ FAD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3nPLoODtGU
It is very old school and very 80's which is why it brings back such memories of me from dancing and singing to it with my oldest friend when we were around first grade age. Now my kids have helped me add to those memories. They think that the girls in the beginning of the song say "We're JJ FAT.." which sets them to giggling. Then the "beat boxing" sounds at the beginning the kids think that the group is just making fart noises. Then they start giggling again. Makes me giggle listening to them. I have tried to explain it to them, but they just laugh right over my explanations. Oh well, sorry JJ FAD, I tried.

No comments: