Monday, February 15, 2010
Channeling Mae West
Valentines was a bit crazy around here this year. Crazy started out on Tuesday when the first child got a stomach bug and then we all got a stomach bug by Thursday. On top of that we had 2 days called off school for snow days. Bobby ended up having to work Saturday and Sunday so for me to Valentine shop for the kids was impossible. I told them this year I would let them pick their own because of this. I already had an idea of the little somethings I was going to get for them. I don't give the kids a lot of candy so I usually get them a little something instead. The boys picked out Lego sets and Delilah wanted a Daisy Duck plush to go with her Minnie Mouse plush that Santa brought her. She has been talking for a month now how Minnie needed a friend. So off to the Disney store we went. Man, did they see us coming. The big sign in the window said "BUY ONE PLUSH GET ONE FREE!!" Ooooooo-kay. So now we are the proud owner of Minnie, Daisy AND Mickey. When she went to bed Saturday night we have them all tucked in next to her, she now barely fits herself, and she turns over to Mickey who is next to her and says, "Hey big boy.You are my big boy. Lay right here big boy."I was laughing so hard. I went down stairs and told Bobby that maybe we should have only gotten her girl dolls for right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment