I left the house one day leaving my husband as warden to the duo of destruction. I left for 23 minutes.23. When I came back my husband was walking around wiping black marks from the wall. When I walked into the house both babies greeted me happy and chattering about soap and washing hands. I came around the corner and he looked at me, as if what happened was my fault for leaving him in charge, which it probably was. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Well the phone rang, (translation, I left the room and the children unattended) and when I walked back in they had gotten into your make-up. (Again I might add he knows they have done it before) They took the mascara and drew all over the doors and each other. Wow honey, you aren't kidding when you call them the duo of destruction." NO kidding.. All I could do was laugh. If I took any of his dirty looks seriously I would never be able to leave the house. Its ridiculous but true. This is a picture of my little rock star.
No comments:
Post a Comment