I have joined the Myspace.com and Facebook.com networks at the teasing of my friends for one and my husbands cousins on another. I have decided if I ever have ,oh say, 3 hours just to do nothing, these are the perfect sites to do that on. I have found more people I never liked to begin with. And now I know if they are married or not, have kids, where they lived etc..Very interesting. I have a lot more fun in the Facebook application because of all the quizzes and nonsense to play on there. I feel too old and antiquated for these programs.
On the upside, my five year old has informed he knows why Santa didn't bring me anything. He says it was because I was naughty. I asked him "How was mommy naughty?" and he told me it was because I put him in his room too much last year. Figures that my kid is as much as a wise ass as me. I am doomed when he gets even more clever and creative. His teacher already says he is very entertaining in class. To be a fly on the wall of that Kindergarten class. Lord help us. my 2 year old is getting very direct with what he wants. Some days there is no pacifying him with a distraction toy. And I don't know about other peoples 2nd kids but Tucker has 2 volumes, loud and sleeping. He is so much louder than any other kid, ever. It almost seems his life mission is to see if he can actually be loud enough to be heard in every corner of every building that we go into. Delilah just watches the both of them until she decides she wants a peice of the action too. Then watch out. I actually think that her and Tucker being so close age wise will be a benefit to her and him. They are little buddies right now and it is so much fun to watch them play together. Everyday they are growing and learning so much. Amazing babies I have, I am so lucky to have them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment