Monday, November 26, 2007
die+t =diet
Why do they make over the counter diet pills? Only to tease and promise things totally undeliverable unless you take their pills and stop eating. Most of the pills out there get you so caffeinated that you are jittery all day. All I want is a pill that does what it promises.It would be so great if I could do that and lose the baby weight.Ahhh baby weight. That delightful leftover from pregnancy. Who knew. Who knew that there would be such great after effects to having a baby, to bringing forth life into this world. I was in pretty good shape when I got pregnant with my first. But I am totally guilty of over eating during the pregnancy gaining 80 pounds and then having a healthy not 30 lb baby. Granted he was 8 odd pounds but they left the rest of that weight for me. All me. Joy. After he was 1 I started working out again, and successfully lost a bunch of inches. Woo-Hoo for me. I was still larger than I started. So I kept at it. When we started to try for #2 I kept working out but never lost the weight in numbers. Finally pregnant with #2 I smartened up and ended up only gaining about 30 pounds. Wonderful. So as soon as I got the okay from my doctor I started exercising with a vengeance, and lost a lot of the weight. Then 3 months later I got pregnant with my third. SURPRISE. After my initial shock and the doctors, I kept exercising and only gained 25 or so pounds. Then I started exercising, a lot. But it wasn't meant to be. My new ob\gyn has told me short of surgery I will never be able to get rid of all stomach that is leftover. Well that's encouraging. thankyouverymuch. So that's why taking diet pills is a last resort, but only if I can find one that actually does what it promises. I should be so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment